Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Update - Visited over xmas 2015 - Things have changed!

Hey,

It's been a few years since I visited Tiger Muay Thai, and I must say that it has changed a LOT.

I was there the week of xmas, and only did private sessions.

Place is still lovely, but they have added a whole new indoor MMA hall, and they seem to be building more Muay Thai zones!

The whole street has changed as well, with new crossfit gyms and muay thai training places.

Will update more soon, but it's important for me to note that a lot of my pics and posts are no longer relevant I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, how long you practicing TMT?? I want to start over, but my health is not quite good for it( What you thinking about it? Where I can find more information ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have the successful visit xmas in Thailand. Keep posting. By: Cheap dissertation writing services

    ReplyDelete